Monday, February 14, 2011

Project # 1

I mentioned last week that I finally started the book 52 Photographic Projects. I am loving the ideas & techniques suggested & it's really made me shift out of my own comfort zone. I've decided to tackle a new project each week & systematically work my way through all of them. The first project was all about portraits. Since I spend all day, every day photographing Hunter, there wouldn't be much of a challenge in using him as my portrait model. Instead, I went down to the ocean walkway & did a few street portraits. (Of random strangers!)









After getting over the initial stage fright, I had a surprising amount of fun. I could do this again, I think. 


1 comment:

Stacy of KSW said...

Wonderful! I've always wanted to do something like this, but haven't conquered that fear yet. I'm sure it was exhilarating

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...