Thursday, January 20, 2011

For the Love of Yellow!

Last night was not a good night. Hunter woke up every hour, on the hour & I have no idea why. Not hungry, not wet, not thirsty, not cold, just awake & crying. Hence I woke up feeling a bit dreary & drab. In an effort to lift my mood I found a bit of yellow to love.

I'm also thinking it might be Li'l Magoolie's favourite colour & I'm super thrilled that she included me as one of her homegirls! Thanks Maddie, you totally made my day & did wonders for my mood!








2 comments:

lilmagoolie.com said...

i need that kitchen. great roundup!!!

Mon @ bpab said...

Loving yellow too! So cheerful.
We're celebrating yellow this month, come visit: http://beyondpinkandblue.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...